First job of 2015 for The Lynch Mob Agency

So after a Christmas when like so many I worked within the agency and also with the homeless at one of the out reach centres in London am pleased to say I then enjoyed a New Years Eve off in Brighton and saw the New Year in celebrating with my family and friends.

Proud of my volunteer badge that allowed entry to Crisis party at Scala
Last night I enjoyed a lovely evening at Scala Nightclub, Kings Cross in London when the homeless charity ‘Crisis' threw the thank you party where thousands of volunteers who had made the last 8 days of housing and feeding the homeless possible and who turned up to hear the speeches from those who organised this years Crisis at Christmas, the emotional thanks from some of the guests was read out to us all which I found like so many so heart wrenching but also so inspiring, a video was then shown of what Crisis means to the homeless and the volunteers before we danced the night away.

Am looking forward to our first job of the year in the morning back in London when I will find myself with the choice of supporting artists that production went with for the high street bank production we have been asked to supply and help out on. If you haven’t been selected its not over yet as supporting artists are needed for Tuesday and Thursday as well. Am very much looking forward to seeing those that will be first up for this work this week.

Thanks to everyone with your Christmas, New Years well wishes and all the support over the last couple of weeks. Without you I wouldn’t get to do what and feel am so lucky to do.

Johnny Lynch.

I have posted below the video we was shown at Scala on Saturday evening. I urge you to take a look and see what an impact the charity as on those that have no option than to sleep on our towns and city streets.