This weeks introduction feature goes out to Keith Milner and Shanise Morgan

SUPPORTING ARTIST - KEITH MILNER - ID: 02494

For me, acting is an occasional pleasure. I don't have much interest in doing it professionally but I do believe in being professional and focused when I am doing it. I am interested in occasional Extra and Background/Supporting Artist work for the pure enjoyment and experience of doing it.

Full Name: Keith Milner
Sex: Male
Playing Age: 46-55
Ethnic Origin: White

Statistics:
Height: 6ft 1/2"
Chest: 42. Waist: 37. Hips: 34. Inside Leg: 31
Build: Average, Shoe Size: 11
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Brown/Grey, Hair Length: Short
Facial Hair: Yes, Tattoos: None, Piercings: None

Experience:
Anuvahood - Dir: Adam Deacon (2011)
How To Stop Being A Loser - Dir: Domonic Burns (2011)
Strippers v Werewolves - Dir: Jonathan Glendening (2012)
Outside Bet: Dir Sacha Bennett (2012)
The Wedding Video: Dir: Nigel Cole (2012)
A Town & Country Murder (2013)
Night at the Museum 3 - Dir: Shawn Levy (2014)
24: Live Another Day - Dir: Jon Cassar (2014)
Mr Holmes: Dir Bill Condish (2015)

SUPPORTING ARTIST - SHANISE MORGAN - ID: 01942

I love modelling because I love representing the brand/company, taking part, and also meeting all the great people that come along with it.I am fully focused when it comes to modelling and I'm open to all new ideas that are thrown at me.

Full Name: Shanise Morgan
Sex: Female
Playing Age: 18-25
Ethnic Origin: Mixed Race/Black Caribbean

Statistics
Height: 5ft 9.5"
Chest: 34, Waist: 28, Hips: 36, Inside Leg: 33
Build: Average, Dress Size: 8-10
Shoe Size: 7
Eye Colour Hazel
Hair Colour: Brown
Hair Length: Medium
Tattoos: None. Piercings: None

Experience:
Cockneys vs Zombies - Dir Matthias Hoene (2012)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.
Your comment is awaiting moderation.